Our client is a multinational marketing agency, and they are eager to find experienced Drupal developers to their office in Budapest.
Rsponsibilities are the following:
Drupal site building using different techniques to implement user stories.
• Contribute to development of user stories by collaborating with designers, UX
experts and content strategists.
• Custom Drupal module development.
• QA, build and release activity.
• Define best practice around development on your specific project
• Mentoring more junior members of the team and review their output
• Expert with Drupal 7 and 8 with good knowledge of commonly used APIs for custom module development.
• Jira/Confluence experience
• Experience of Drupal internationalisation and localisation.
• Experience of using features for deployment in multiple sites.
• Acquia Cloud experience
• Exposure to SOLR
• Security awareness XSS, CSRF, CORS
• Experience working in teams using Code Reviews and Automated Tests (Behat)
• Committed to best practice in all aspects of web development and working in a team.
• Motivated to continually improve their skills and practice through self-directed learning and professional development.
• Proactive in terms of creative solutions to problems and finding efficient ways to deliver for your team
Salary level: between 650.000 - 1.100.000 gross based on experience level