POSSIBLE Budapest seeks a Senior Developer who is an expert in PHP development and will be part of a Software team that works on mission critical applications. You will be responsible for PHP application development (Drupal, Zend2, Slim, etc.) as well as participating in Back-End development tasks and providing services in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop solutions for CMS applications, serving as the liaison in translating functional and system requirements into technical solutions.
- Design the technical solution using best practices in web development regarding security, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Participation in every stage of the life cycle of the project.
- Review code with your peers.
- Collaborate and meet with the team to review status, identify potential blockers.
- Collaborate in the planning phase, review application’s UX, do tech feasibility checks, create estimates.
- 4+ years of experience in PHP/Web application development.
- Ability to use MVC pattern, Dependency Injection.
- Experience in using different database systems: MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience in version control and continuous integration systems.
- Ability to create unit and integration tests.
- Ability to evaluate and use 3rd party systems, external libraries.
- Ability to follow clean code practices.
- Bonus for Azure or other cloud platform knowledge, PHP/Zend certifications.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.