GROW AND HELP GROW
Are you passionate about personal development, innovation or open source?
We are a Belgian-Hungarian software development company building and integrating complex web systems in Drupal. We are serious about self-development. We believe that by growing individually, our team and our community grow as well. We hire great people who love learning and that can go on to claim their own unique place in our company.
Why join Pronovix?
- Professional growth: We don't hire people for a specific role, instead of adjusting people to jobs, we try to adjust our jobs to the qualities and skills of the people. We are obsessed with becoming better people, both professionally and personally. At Pronovix we help you get ready to take on international projects that will shine on your CV.
- Personal growth: We don’t hide our people, or try to diminish their professional profiles. When you work with us, you will get experience and references. No matter if you work with us for only a few years, or if you join our tribe for life, you will be able to build a professional profile that will give you job security, no matter what you want to do in the future.
- Financial growth: We strive to provide competitive payment. Besides salaries, we recently introduced a profit sharing program that aims to redistribute a big part of the wealth the company generates to the colleagues.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN SZEGED
(Partial or fully remote work is possible.)
Project managers at Pronovix are the grease and the connectors that enable us to deliver quality projects: Not only do they ensure that business processes are running smoothly. They are there to remind us that our customers and colleagues are all humans and to make sure that we give people what they need, not just what they ask for.
Your to-do list as a project manager at Pronovix will include:
- organisational tasks, availability planning
- coordinating project estimations
- client communication, conference calls and team coordination
- ensuring on time project delivery and quality
- administration tasks (reports, estimates, availability plans)
As a PM you will be able to follow different growth trajectories at Pronovix, you could for example learn more about technology and become a site builder or architect, grow your mentor skills to become a trusted leader, or learn about sales and marketing to be able to take part in business development.
- Experience managing international IT projects
- Full professional proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- Drupal knowledge
- Previous experience working with open-source software and communities
Send your CV, including references, to [email protected].