• Implement and maintain content management systems including the installation,
configuration, troubleshooting, adaptation and modification of Drupal7.
• Design, implement and deploy web based applications and websites from initial
design and architecture through development, test and deployment
• Administer Drupal Core 7 and develop complex Drupal Modules.
• Manage migrations of websites and applications from development to production.
• Knowledge of systems administration of the LAMP-stack.
• Coordinate the work of a team of developers on-site and offshore
• Be able to act in a client-facing role, analyze business requirements and translate
those to technical solutions.
• At least 5 years of professional web development experience, with at least 2 in
• Advanced level knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
• Advanced knowledge of Drupal 7 administration and development.
• Experience working in Drupal Multi-Site (single code base) and full understanding
of the Domain Access module.
• Experience working in large-scale Multi-lingual sites.
• Linux/Unix systems administration experience.
• Candidates who are active contributors within the Drupal community will be
+ Fluent in English